[j-nsp] Advertise inactive route EBGP session

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Thu Dec 1 07:46:28 EST 2016

It's expected to work according to https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/bgp-advertise-inactive.html <https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/bgp-advertise-inactive.html>
So, aren't you trying to advertise an AS200 route to an AS200 router ? In that case you would need to add advertise-peer-as.