[j-nsp] QFX mc-lag and v6 ND

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Fri Feb 5 09:40:10 EST 2016

> Karl Brumund
> Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 2:20 PM
>
> Thanks Adam.
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:46 AM, Adam Vitkovsky
> <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk>

Yeah:

"You can use NDP in a multichassis link aggregation group (MC-LAG) active-active configuration on EX9200 switches."

-that's the only occasion the internet where NDP and MC-LAG in listed the same sentence, which is not a good sign on its own.
But no explanation about how it is done, especially the part about how the ND Cache is maintained between the LAG members, which clearly is what is not happening in your case.

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.