[j-nsp] MPC2E NG doesn't come online with SCBE2 and JUNOS 14.1R6.4

Alex D. listensammler at gmx.de
Mon Feb 8 06:57:01 EST 2016

Hi,
i currently have a problem that my newly purchased MPC2E NG doesn't come
online with JTAC recommended JUNOS 14.1R6.4 in an MX240 chassis with SCBE2.

show chassis fpc states:
                      Temp  CPU Utilization (%)   Memory    Utilization (%)
Slot State            (C)  Total  Interrupt      DRAM (MB) Heap     Buffer
   0  Empty
   1  Offline         ---FPC incompatible with SCB---
   2  Empty

Network service mode is configured to "enhanced-ip". I rebooted my MX
several times, but output of show chassis network-services says, that
it's still running in mode IP only:
adm at MX# run show chassis network-services
Network Services Mode: IP

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Alex