[j-nsp] MPC4D-32*GE Major Alarms

Alex K. nsp.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 03:40:09 EST 2016

Hello Masood,

This problem probably isn't transient, since the output rate from that
linecard is cut in half (and restored after MPC get restarted).

I was thinking in the direction you mentioned but CRC errors at the fabric
should be indeed, transient in nature but they're "seem to persist" till
MPC restart. And if I recall correctly, no PFE related errors were present
(maybe I was trying other show commands, you are welcomed to point out the
ones you thought of).

Thank you.