[j-nsp] MPC4D-32*GE Major Alarms

Alex K. nsp.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:42:32 EST 2016

Hello Timur,

Thank you.

Unfortunately, we ran those test to no avail. Since all the MX says is
"major alarms at fpc x", it is seems that document intended for those
specific errors it covers.

I really wish Juniper will correct that message and put a proper
documentation in place. Owning such powerful box, usually at important
junctions of your network, with such amateur messages as troubleshooting
triggers, sometimes seems to me as owning a Porsche with controls taken
from Ford model T.

Definitely not good starting point when the time comes for deciding on new
boxes for your network.
בתאריך 17 בפבר' 2016 17:12,‏ "Timur Maryin" <timamaryin at mail.ru> כתב: