[j-nsp] MX960 with two SCBEs and redundancy

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Fri Feb 26 06:21:25 EST 2016

All ports will remain active, but the bandwidth that each PFE has
available will drop by 50%.

I believe on that card, there are 4 PFEs, each with around 78Gbps. If
you don't need to use all ports, and you select the ones you use
carefully, you will be able to lose an SCBE without dropping any
performance.

Regards,
Dave