[j-nsp] SRX cluster across L2 vlan issue

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Wed Jan 13 11:37:12 EST 2016

While it was not really advisable to run fabric link over a stack of
switches, (and not to have cluster stretched over datacenter) I have
setup many srx cluster in a similar way.

Two points to check :
- obviously a separate single vlan by fabric link (untag on the srx
side, even if it may work tagged).
- jumbo frame (at least 9000), because fabric link use special frame
(and long one). If the mtu remains at 1500, strange thing may happen.
- no stp/whatever on the ports

Regards,

--
Raphael Mazelier.