[j-nsp] About ISIS export policy behavior

Tarko Tikan tarko at lanparty.ee
Sun Jan 31 03:25:56 EST 2016

hey,

> However when I apply this export policy to protocol isis, all non-iso
> routes, including lo0's inet/inet6 addresses are not advertised in LSP
> anymore.
>
> Shouldn't these routes be advertised by flooding? Or did I miss something?

Documentation is indeed confusing. Do not reject anything in your policy
and everything that is accepted gets exported to IS-IS, like so:

     isis {
         export isis-export;
     }
     policy-statement isis-export {
         term radius_dhcp_bgp {
             from {
                 protocol bgp;
                 neighbor [ 194.126.114.19 194.126.114.36 ];
                 route-filter 84.50.32.0/27 exact;
             }
             then accept;
         }