[j-nsp] in-band management interface vs. re firewall concepts/bcp

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Fri Jul 8 10:22:45 EDT 2016

I don't want to convert a regular port into a routing-instance, I want
to put fxp0 / em0 into a routing-instance or logical router.   I don't
want to pollute the main inet.0 routing table with mgmt routes.   There
are various workarounds, but some features (inline jflow) that only work
properly via the main inet.0 routing table.