[j-nsp] Dealing with multihomed customer BGP primary/backup links

Cydon Satyr cydonsatyr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:43:19 EDT 2016

uRPF check doesn't work since customer can just advertise his routes over
backup link.
I had some hopes for conditional bgp advertisement and SCU/DCU but I don't
think it works not to mention it's like trying to kill a bee with a hammer.

What about MC-LAG between two routers and just setting one link as backup
one as primary...or something?
It has to be something which doesn't require any change on customer side.

Thanks

Regards