[j-nsp] Free JNCIA Practice test

Matt Freitag mlfreita at mtu.edu
Mon Jul 18 18:12:05 EDT 2016

Simone,

I've found the Junos Genius app for Android (and maybe iOS) is a really
good practice testing tool. It asks a lot of the same questions as the
Learning Portal, but also seems to have a lot more questions than just
what's in the Portal's practice exam.

Junos OS for Dummies and the O'Reilly books Junos Enterprise Routing and
Junos Enterprise Switching have been very helpful to me. The O'Reilly books
also have review questions and answers at the back of every chapter.

Good luck! I'm studying up for my JNCIA myself.

Matt Freitag
Network Engineer I
Information Technology
Michigan Technological University