[j-nsp] juniper router reccomendations

Jim Troutman jamesltroutman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:43:59 EDT 2016

"Turbo FIB" is an internal Juniper name for some speed optimizations in a
version of the 15.1F6 code base, that only work on 64-bit REs.    The test
results I saw (a powerpoint presentation) showed a greater than 10% speed
increase from the previous release for installing prefixes into the FIB
from RIB.  I don't know if this is a public release yet, I will ask our SE
team.  I didn't pay close attention because we don't have any 64-bit REs
yet.