[j-nsp] Junos to IOS translation

Clint Wade jarod.wade at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:50:03 EDT 2016

Yeah, it's much more likely that a private individual has come up with
their own. Having a list of the config commands with a copy of the display
set as well would help. As to the format / code version in the Cisco world
would also be nice to know what platforms you intend to deploy those
configs onto and what code levels involved. I have no problem helping you
if you're willing to discuss it via email privately.

If it's a ton of configs you're trying to convert the best bet would be to
ask for a framework for certain technologies that are used repeatedly, such
as STP / MPLS templates, etc.