[j-nsp] MX104 capabilities question

Gustav Ulander gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se
Thu Jun 9 09:24:00 EDT 2016

I would think that the 7280R is more a competitor to ACX5k and NCS 5k boxes?
But would be really interested to see where the MPLS feature set is in maturity as Mark says.

All three boxes should be really handy to have for P dutys when doing no or very little BGP on them except the Arista one then.

//Gustav