[j-nsp] how to get maximum interface unit value in JUNOS script

Masood Ahmad Shah masoodnt10 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 20:21:56 EDT 2016

The maximum value is 4096 (0-4095), when you create more than 4095 logical
units with VLAN encapsulation, the message "limit of 4096 vlans/dlcis
exceeded"

Here is Juniper reference:
http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB28265&actp=search

P.S: It may varies hardware to hardware but I would go with 4096