[j-nsp] SRX Active/Active

Brian Spade bitkraft at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:33:30 EDT 2016

Hi Alexandre,

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 11:19 AM, Alexandre Guimaraes
<alexandre.guimaraes at ascenty.com> wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Sorry about my cent, do not use active/active scenario.
>
> My recomendation is active/backup
>
> Att.
> AŁexandre

Ya, I'm thinking of going to A/P, but due to bandwidth requirements,
we'd really like to use both ISP circuits at the same time.  I know we
won't be able to achieve a perfect balance.  Are there particular
reasons you recommend A/P over A/A?  I know some of the normal
arguments, like it's harder to troubleshoot and perhaps harder on the
firewalls.

Thanks.
/bs