[j-nsp] A conceptual advice on QoS is needed

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Mar 2 12:01:17 EST 2016

(forgive me as I didn't see original email.... and I'm just jumping in on
qos theory)

2 comments...

1 - And if you are having volumetric-type ddos attacks filling your pipes,
then that would mean that you would/could need qos everywhere if you were
going to want "good" traffic to get through during attacks... right ?

2 - if you have links that are regularly experiencing congestion, I mean
like daily/nightly and sustained congestion for an hour or more, then is qos
really the "fix" for that ?  sounds like that's a bandwidth issue.

Aaron