[j-nsp] Leaking from a vrf to inet0

Daniel Dobrijałowski daniel.dobrijalowski at pwr.wroc.pl
Mon Mar 21 13:06:10 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 05:04:35PM +0100, Raphael Mazelier wrote:
> - advertise twice the route in family inet in addition to inet-vpn, in order
> to leak it with rib-group (since rib-group only work when pfx is in a
> primary table)

> This last solution seems to be the less manual (I don't want to make config
> for each pfx) but seems tricky/ugly.
> I got a working setup with these but definitively looks weird.

Use auto-export and rib-groups together:
http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos15.1/topics/example/vpn-overlapping-vpns-using-automatic-route-export-configuring.html
See "Configuring Overlapping VPNs and Additional Tables" section.

Remember to read the last paragraph in that section, because usage of import-rib
is not standard (primary table is not listed).

It's very nice feature - you don't have to think about how you've received
routes (interface, static, BGP, MP-BGP, IGP) and leak them all using single
policy in rib-group declaration.

--
Best Regards
Daniel "orcus" Dobrijalowski