[j-nsp] Leaking from a vrf to inet0

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Mon Mar 21 13:10:53 EDT 2016

> set routing-instances INTERNET protocols bgp family inet unicast rib-group INTERNET-to-MAIN-UCAST
> set routing-instances INTERNET protocols bgp family inet6 unicast rib-group INTERNET-to-MAIN-UCAST6
> set routing-options rib-groups INTERNET-to-MAIN-UCAST import-rib INTERNET.inet.0
> set routing-options rib-groups INTERNET-to-MAIN-UCAST import-rib inet.0
> set routing-options rib-groups INTERNET-to-MAIN-UCAST6 import-rib INTERNET.inet6.0
> set routing-options rib-groups INTERNET-to-MAIN-UCAST6 import-rib inet6.0

Mhm I have just tested and it does not work this way for me.
Here a snipset of my conf :

rib-groups {
     internet-to-inet0 {
         import-rib [ internet.inet.0 inet.0 ];
         import-policy ipv4-internet-out;
     }
}

and in the vrf 'internet' :

protocols {
     bgp {
         group ibgp-internal {
             type internal;
             family inet {
                 unicast {
                     rib-group internet-to-inet0;
                 }
             }
             neighbor x.x.x.x;
         }
     }
}

without the neighbor knob activated, the pfx are not leaked.

--
Raphael Mazelier