[j-nsp] EX4600 Vs QFX 5100 VS ACX 5048

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Sun May 1 11:34:58 EDT 2016

Hello,

Well, the idea at the time was to offer a hybrid between CER (form factor) and MLXe (port density / features) aiming at a small PE with high port density.

We ended up discussing possible port combinations :

- 2x 100G ports + 48x 10G ports,

- 4x 100G ports + 24x 10G ports,

- POD licensing for progressive activations,

- etc,

As I said, I don't know IF there is an ongoing project for this.

I'll update you guys if/when I get some fresh News.

Best regards.