[j-nsp] EX4600 Vs QFX 5100 VS ACX 5048

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon May 2 16:20:29 EDT 2016

On 2/May/16 11:34, Amos Rosenboim wrote:

> According to the recent rumors flying around, such a device should be on it's way.
> However, I've been hearing these rumors for quite some time.
> Hopefully this week this should be clarified to me, but under NDA.

I'll believe it when I see it.

When reviewing Metro-E boxes back in 2009, the MX80 was just being
developed. I "convinced" Juniper to make a 1U MX Metro-E switch with 40
- 48 ports, that could do everything the larger MX chassis could, since
the MX80 was simply too big and too costly.

You can see how "convincing" I was...

Mark.