[j-nsp] Virtual route reflector physical layout

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Fri May 6 11:53:36 EDT 2016

NANOG65 had a couple of useful presentation (video presentation links
via the agenda) about large scale RR deployment and shadow vRRs.  The
Juniper shadow vRR technique is interesting as you can deliver all your
vRRs from two or three central data center locations.

https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog65/agenda

https://www.nanog.org/sites/default/files/tuesday_tutorial_bothra_large-scale-bgp.pdf
https://www.nanog.org/sites/default/files/wednesday_general_szarecki_fire-water.pdf

--