[j-nsp] Virtual route reflector physical layout

Duane Grant duaneogrant at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:38:37 EDT 2016

Juniper released BGP ORR for ISIS in 15.1F4:

Support for BGP Optimal Route Reflection (BGP-ORR) (MX Series)—Starting
with Junos OS Release 15.1F4, you can configure BGP-ORR with IS-IS as the
interior gateway protocol (IGP) on a route reflector to advertise the best
path to the BGP-ORR client groups by using the shortest IGP metric from a
client's perspective, instead of the route reflector's view