[j-nsp] Virtual route reflector physical layout

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:52:06 EDT 2016

> On 6 May 2016, at 10:09, Aaron <aaron1 at gvtc.com> wrote:
>
> If you are talking about cisco XRv (IOS XR virtual) I'm running it in GNS3
> successfully.  I think cisco may refer to that as virtual RR, but not sure
>
> - Aaron

cisco are also marketing a fully 64-bit version of ios-xr (xrv 9000) with working data-plane.
this platform comes in vpe and vrr provisioning variants (mostly based on ram and allocations of vcpu to data- and control-plane duties).

there’s lot of nfv-centric presentations on the cisco live site.

q.

—

quinn snyder | snyderq at gmail.com