[j-nsp] B-RAS services

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:13:56 EDT 2016

> > In the cisco world you can take CSR1K
>
> Yes, that is a good option as well, vBNG.
>
> I think CSR1000v is more mature than vMX in this case, as of today.

+1 for CSR1000v. We are using it for the same purpose. But the licensing is
a bit dorky. You can buy yearly 1G throughput license but the broadband
subscriber licenses are all perpetual at the moment. You can request for 60
days Demo license with AX feature (everything included) with no throughput
restriction and try it. Again its not a cheaper option, its Opex vs Capex
thing.

Unfortunately, vMX is not ready yet.
--
Best Wishes,