[j-nsp] EX4600 Vs QFX 5100 VS ACX 5048

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:15:32 EDT 2016

Adam,

I think because of the price point of the ASR903 just is not there. These
Juniper ACX5048's can be bought for under $5,000 new. The ASR903 with a
hefty discount was in the $15k range with like one line card. Even if you
fully populated the 903 it wouldn't have the same amount of ports as a
ACX5048. It would have more redundancy, and the ability to have a 100G
uplinks however.