[j-nsp] MX80 base model

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Thu May 12 09:25:37 EDT 2016

Yes you're correct, especially since OP is looking for a peering box, unfortunately ASR903 can hold max 256K routes in FIB.
But other than the # of prefixes that FIB can hold i.e. comparing these as PE routers these boxes are pretty similar.

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.