[j-nsp] options for adding communities to an EVPN routing-instance?

Andrey Kostin ankost at podolsk.ru
Fri May 13 14:55:14 EDT 2016

I was able to add ordinary communities to l2vpn NLRIs via vrf-export
policy attached to routing-instance to allow them later pass route
reflector's policies. The small caveat is that vrf-export overrides
default policy generated by vrf-target and both communities (target:x:x
and ASN:x) must be _added_ in the policy but it's documented pretty
clear. May be it will work this way for evpn as well.

WBR,
Andrey