[j-nsp] Share BGP routes over OSPF

Sebas Sam sebastian1984ba at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:59:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

We have the following setup. Router A speaks BGP with two ISP.

Router B is in other geografic location, and doesn't speak bgp, only go to
Internet througth NAT.

We need to set a configuration that permit to share all the routes only of
one ISP of router A inside Router B.

To start, we create a GRE tunel between ROUTER A-B and OSPF permit see as
neighbors, but we can't to learn the entire BGP routes in ROUTER B

How do We let ROUTES B know routes of ROUTER A

ROUTER is a srx240 works in 'packet based' and ROUTER B is the same model
but it works in 'flow based'

Thanks,
Sebastián