[j-nsp] Q-in-q on ex4600

Rodrigo Gomes rodrigo at 1telecom.com.br
Tue May 17 08:21:28 EDT 2016

    vlan-id 10;
}
unit 20 {
    vlan-id 20;
}
============================
follow my customer configuration port
{master:0}[edit]
rodrigoaugusto# show interfaces ge-0/0/22
flexible-vlan-tagging;
native-vlan-id 10;
encapsulation extended-vlan-bridge;
unit 10 {
    vlan-id-list 2-4094;
    input-vlan-map push;
    output-vlan-map pop;
}

==============================
and follow my ex3300 configuration:
 now is my uplink port:

 show configuration interfaces ae0
description agr_20gb_shtambia;
mtu 9216;
aggregated-ether-options {
    minimum-links 1;
    link-speed 1g;
    lacp {
        active;
    }
}
unit 0 {
    family ethernet-switching {
        port-mode trunk;
        vlan {
            members [ CLI20 v10 ];
        }
    }
}

v====================================
vlans configured:
> show configuration vlans CLI10

{master:0}
rodrigoaugusto at SW_Em_Bancada_MMA> show configuration vlans v10
vlan-id 10;
dot1q-tunneling {
    customer-vlans 2-4094;
}

{master:0}
rodrigoaugusto at SW_Em_Bancada_MMA> show configuration vlans CLI20
vlan-id 20;
l3-interface vlan.20;

put vlan 10 on access port to router
router port on ex3300:
> show configuration interfaces ge-0/0/1
unit 0 {
    family ethernet-switching {
        port-mode access;
        vlan {
            members v10;
        }
    }
}

enable dot1q tunneling:

rodrigoaugusto at SW_Em_Bancada_MMA> ...rnet-switching-options
dot1q-tunneling {
    ether-type 0x8100;
}