[j-nsp] vSRX Cluster ip-monitoring secondary address

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Thu May 19 14:51:27 EDT 2016

This is very delayed, but are you connecting up the reth members to a LAG?
e.g.

reth0 members are:
- srx1: ge-0/0/0
- srx2: ge-1/0/0

srx1      ge-0/0/0 <---> ge-a/b/c
     reth0                         aeX some switch (or MC-LAG setup)
srx2      ge-1/0/0 <---> ge-x/y/z

That's not how reth's work.  The reth is not a LAG; ge-a/b/c and ge-x/y/z
on the switch should be discrete interfaces, just running the same config
(e.g. same access VLAN or trunks with same member VLANs).

Does that make sense?

Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: hugo at slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal