[j-nsp] Juniper vmx not able to find op and event script files

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:37:50 EDT 2016

Hi,

thanks for reply! Actually I tried that already, but SLAX script file
was still not found:

root at vMX-A> op ?
Possible completions:
  <script>             Name of script to run
  test
  invoke-debugger      Invoke script in debugger mode
  url                  Execution of remote op script
root at vMX-A> op test
error: invalid filename: /var/db/scripts/op/test.slax

root at vMX-A>

thanks,
Martin