[j-nsp] Juniper vmx not able to find op and event script files

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:27:35 EDT 2016

I tried with vMX version 15.1F3.11 using identical Junos configuration
and there were no problems with finding op or event script files. I
tend to believe that this was a bug.. Just for information, I used
qemu-system-i386 version 1.1.2 on Debian 7.10 to run vMX 14.1R1.10 and
qemu-system-x86_64 version 2.5.0 on Ubuntu 16.04 to run vMX 15.1F3.11.

Martin