[j-nsp] RE-S-X6-64G-BB

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu May 26 10:01:51 EDT 2016

On 26/May/16 15:35, Colton Conor wrote:

> Alright, so if not upgrading from a previous Juniper box (buying new),
> would you at this point not take the newer RE's that are the same
> price as the older?

Well, if I'm deploying Juniper for the first time, I'll go with the
latest and greatest.

If I am running an existing Juniper backbone, I'd prefer to keep the
same code base across a specific box function. If I can do that with the
latest RE, I will. But if not, I'll keep the same RE across the board,
as code stability is more important to me.

Mark.