[j-nsp] MX10 - BGP and LDP sessions flapping without a reason

Dragan Jovicic draganj84 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:02:13 EST 2016

> We deployed a couple of MX80s in our network and had problems with route
> convergence, BGP stability, etc. in a full-mesh iBGP
> scenario.
> As L3 devices we found them unusable.

I beg to differ. They are fine single PFE L3 boxes when deficiency such as
poor BGP RIB-to-FIB issue is taken into consideration. As L3 boxes we found
them very usable in well designed topology.

But, to the @OP, you may want to read the following:

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB26261&actp=search

Also I found this useful (don't forget to turn it off).

> set task accounting on
> show task accounting
> set task accounting off

BR