[j-nsp] EX2300 issues

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Mon Nov 14 19:33:17 EST 2016

Hi Lucio,

I have checked the EoL notices for the EX2200 and there is nothing there -
so that means you have at least five years before it would become end of
support.

As for the supply issues, this should have been resolved for all affected
EX series switches. Were you after a PoE model? You're local SE, or
distributer should be able to provide a current shipping timeframe,
including a delta against the target time.

Hopefully you can get an EX2300, but if not the EX2200 has been a solid
performer over the years.

HTH,
Graham

Graham Brown