[j-nsp] Leaking OSPF routes into ISIS

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Oct 6 09:49:53 EDT 2016

Hello,

I in the process of migrating from OSPF to ISIS for my interior routing.    I have one MX240 that needs to run OSPF to some legacy network gear.  I want that router to export the OSPF learned routes to its new ISIS neighbors.

I have a policy-statement to export-ospf

show policy-options policy-statement export-ospf
term 1 {
    from {
        protocol ospf;
}
    then accept;
}

I have added that to my isis protocol config

show isis
export [ export-direct export-statics export-customer-bgp export-ospf ];
reference-bandwidth 10g;
traffic-engineering {
    family inet {
        shortcuts;
    }
    family inet6 {
        shortcuts;
    }
}
interface xe-1/1/0.1151;
interface xe-1/3/0.0;
interface lo0.0;

The routes are in OSPF but I don’t see them in the ISIS routes on the other routers.

What am I missing?

--
Matthew Crocker
President – Crocker Communications