[j-nsp] interpreting 10Gb interface "PCS statistics" values

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Oct 21 18:58:36 EDT 2016

When I was getting these and the Cisco far end was getting tons of
errors, the light levels were good all around.  It ended up being a
fiber problem near the transmitter.  Try shooting the fiber link with
an OTDR to see if you are getting lots of reflections.