[j-nsp] Infranet controller solution

Michael Gehrmann mgehrmann at atlassian.com
Fri Oct 28 03:59:04 EDT 2016

Hi James,

I'm only aware of Palo Alto and Juniper supporting this function. The next
generation SRX (300 and 1500) have some pretty good pricing from what I
have experienced.

https://www.pulsesecure.net/download/document/988/PulseSecure_Solution_Brief_PAN_PPS_d1v5.fin.pdf

I have experienced the Juniper integration with NAC and it works very well.

Cheers
Mike