[j-nsp] Version 14 on mx traffic shape

Rodrigo 1telecom rodrigo at 1telecom.com.br
Tue Sep 6 21:52:30 EDT 2016

Before version 14 i only use firewall policer to limit my customers bandwidth( and use input and output on logical interface policer) , but when i put version 14.2 my router not shape the traffic( only my customer upload is shaped, but download not)
I see documentation and talk about to use class of service to have this shape on vlan, but i have to enable on interface set interfaces ge-1/3/0 per-unit-scheduler
Is this correct way or have other way to put bandwidth limit for Customers download?!
some people can help us?!
Enviado via iPhone 
Grupo Connectoway