[j-nsp] DCU matching in firewall filter

Paul S. contact at winterei.se
Tue Sep 13 12:24:55 EDT 2016

Hi Saku,

Many thanks for your reply.

Could you expand a bit more about potential limitations that I might run
into in the future with this forwarding-options based setup?

Mostly concerned about these two:

       - egress iface filter requires that egress is IP tagged (trinity
allows mpls)
       - if egress forw FW filter is used, interface filter groups
cannot be used

The router that this is being deployed on will likely be a part of a
mpls backbone at a later date.