[j-nsp] SRX 300 stability and potential issues

Johannes Resch jr at xor.at
Wed Sep 28 15:42:46 EDT 2016

I've deployed a number of SRX3xx devices, with good results.
Features I've used on that platform include OSPF, IPsec S2S VPN,
L2-transparent mode, clustering. Some of the devices are now in production
for 3+ months, running stable and no issues seen so far.

When migrating from SRX1xx/2xx, you might want to double-check that the
features you've been using on the old branch SRX devices are
(still|already) available on SRX3xx/15.1X49 code as well.

cheers,
-jr