[j-nsp] Switch in a Virtual Chassis EX between VC-Port and front port

Nick Ryce nick at fluency.net.uk
Tue Apr 4 09:00:46 EDT 2017

Hi Andres,

If you do show virtual-chassis vc-port does it show the new ports?

On 03/04/2017, 17:46, "juniper-nsp on behalf of Andres Diaz via juniper-nsp" <juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net> wrote:

    Hi,
    I have two EX switches in Virtual Chassis using the SFP ports, I already have the VC modules (they are EX4550 and EX4500) when I deactivate the SFP ports the communication is lost. The virtual chassisis does not work with the VC modules.
    The switches are in production and I can not perform a reboot. Is there any option to force the use of VC modules? Andres Arturo Diaz Montes
    Ingeniero de Sistemas
    Bogota - Colombia
    Tel. +57 (1) 3693057
    Movil. +57 (317) 429 61 09