[j-nsp] Match multiple bgp communities in a policy with AND condition

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Thu Apr 6 07:47:22 EDT 2017

Hello,

please show me an example, maybe I understood wrong.
If I just create multiple policies and add them to the import/export
statement, they are processed indiviually one after another.
This would result in the same OR-behaviour.

If this match was the whole policy I could combine 2 terms that do an
invert-match and reject them (and accept in a 3rd term) but this sounds
even worse than a new community to me. ;)

kind regards
Rolf