[j-nsp] improving global unicast convergence (with or without BGP-PIC)

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 19 07:12:26 EDT 2017

Actually, You don't need the unnumbered interface at all.

Just 1 line triggers/enables the INH on directly-connected eBGP peers:

set protocols bgp group ebgp neighbor 203.0.113.0 multihop

You may want to set the local-address and TTL for other reasons but it
is not necessary for INH enablement in this case.

HTH

Thx

Alex