[j-nsp] MX80 v MX104

Raphael Maunier raphael at zoreole.com
Sat Dec 2 10:26:50 EST 2017

There is no licence for the ports, I already made my first quote for a customer last week on this product
Rebate are also lower not the same than the MX chassis.

It’s not the same product, only 10G/100G, no interfaces cards, no services cards …

This is the best MX product for years, I’m glad to see Juniper listening to their partner and finally decided to build this version (

On 02/12/2017 16:15, "Vincent Bernat" <bernat at luffy.cx> wrote:

     ❦  2 décembre 2017 14:58 GMT, Raphael Maunier <raphael at zoreole.com> :

    > Price-List:
    > MX204                   40350 $                 2M fib / 6M rib & 32 vrf
    > MX204-IR             48350 $                 No fib/rib limit (datasheet performances) but 32 vrf
    > MX204-R               64350 $                 No limit

    No additional licenses needed to enable ports? Those prices are
    significantly lower than the prices for the MX104.
    --
    "You have been in Afghanistan, I perceive."
    		-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Study in Scarlet"