[j-nsp] Copper transcievers in QFX5100, EX4600 and ACX5048

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Tue Dec 5 14:18:53 EST 2017

Even different Juniper models have slightly diferent form factors. I have both 1GE and Tri-rate sfps from Juniper and they are different

On Dec 5, 2017, at 11:49 AM, Aaron Gould <aaron1 at gvtc.com> wrote:

We *carefully* tried copper sfp's above and below each other in ACX5048 and
it's ok.

Perhaps there are other slightly larger form factor copper sfp's out there
on the market that this is not so advisable... dunno.

I think our Occam (now Calix) B-Series boxes had this issue as well years
ago

-Aaron