[j-nsp] QFX5100 ACLs

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Dec 11 08:23:52 EST 2017

     Hi,

     Odd.

     Model: qfx5100-48s-6q
     Junos: 17.2R1.13

     I've verified with both the "pfe shell" and a Nessus scan
TCP+UDP+Ports 1 thru 65535 and this input-list

          [ ICMP-FI OSPF-PEERS-FI LDP-PEERS-FI BGP-PEERS-FI BFD-PEERS-FI
VRRP-FI DHCP-FI <snip>-MGMT-FI DROP-FI ]

     Worked as advertised (for once).

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443