[j-nsp] What is your experience with the EX2200

Matt Freitag mlfreita at mtu.edu
Mon Dec 11 08:25:14 EST 2017

Also since it was mentioned earlier and I forgot to mention it, I'm running
simple MAC auth 802.1x on 83 EX2200's and the only issue is the captive
portal functionality in Junos 12 is pretty terrible but it's been that way
for years. If you need good captive portal go to the EX2300.

Matt Freitag
Network Engineer
Information Technology
Michigan Technological University