[j-nsp] JNCIE-SP question

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Dec 11 11:11:52 EST 2017

I think it varies with your job experience … if you are already working on complex MPLS networks for example then that’s a lot different from only having labs and less actual experience.

I spent a week preparing for JNCIA-JUNOS as already, at that time had some experience.  For JNCIS-SP I took some classroom courses and at the end of all them I wrote on the Friday afternoon (each evening of the course I studied 3-4 hours however). JNCIP-SP etc…

I’m not remotely suggesting that writing these exams is easy .. simply put, they are not.  In my situation I was very fortunate to have a lot of hands on experience combined with classroom training that in my opinion was well done.

Just my two cents worth ….

Paul